We had a few different testers give the Ascensia Contour a try and we have put together their results here: Ascensia Contour review. This is another very reliable glucometer in which our testers had some really positive things to say.
Get FREE Medical Supplies!
All of your needs in one place!
- Diabetes Health: Endocrine Theme for Crossword Puzzle January 11, 2015
- Diabetes on The Big Day January 3, 2015
- Solution to Crossword Puzzle #3 December 29, 2014
- Press Release - Lilly and Adocia Announce Alliance to Co-Develop Ultra-Rapid Insulin Based on BioChaperone Technology December 27, 2014
- FDA Approves New Animas Insulin Pump December 17, 2014
- Finally- the Pump December 1, 2014
- Diabetes Health Magazine Is Giving Away A One Year Digital Subscription November 19, 2014
- Helping African Americans F.A.C.E. Their Risk for Diabetes November 5, 2014
- Number Six and Diabetes: Jay Cutler On Numbers November 3, 2014
- Blood Pressure Control October 28, 2014
Terms and ConditionsGlucometerReviews.com offers content regarding Glucose Meters and their potential use. The Site makes every effort to provide accurate information regarding IGlucose Meters, utilizing information sources deemed reliable, however all content is published on an “as-is” basis. The Site is not responsible and you agree that The Site will bear no liability for any products, services, information or other materials that are displayed, purchased, or obtained by you from The Site. The Site does not contain nor should it be implied that it contains any offers for credit, nor does it promise or otherwise guarantee that a Lender will make any loan for any purpose or on any specific terms. The Site is not liable for any inaccuracies, delays, errors or omissions with regards to the information contained on The Site. The content contained within The Site should not be construed as financial or legal advice. The Site offers all content in good faith. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions you should discontinue the use of The Site.